For Annabelle's 6th Birthday, we had pizza & salad for dinner at home with Grandma & Grandpa Tringham. Anna & I ran to Marie Callender's to pick up a couple pies- a couple because who can decide between razzleberry & chocolate satin? So different, and yet so equally scrumptious! Daddy worked till late, coming home just in time for pie & presents.
Anna loved all her presents, opening each one with excitement. From new clothes, books, twin babies in a double doll stroller, & a white dry-erase board (her request), such delight!
She was a happy little girl.
Anna is one of the funniest, silliest, shyest (I know that's a contradiction & doesn't make sense, but it's true! How she acts depends on the situation at hand), darlingest, happiest little girls I've known. She is my shopping buddy, she has good advice & opinions, even at such a young age. She is so much fun and I'm so lucky that she is mine! It is an honor to be her mama. From the time she was a brand new baby, the instant that she was born, it seemed like I knew her. She was so familiar. When they handed her to me, I just looked at her and said, "oh hi! I know you". She was the sweetest baby, is the most wonderful little girl, and I can't wait to watch her grow into a lovely young lady. I love you, little Annabelle!
When all of our family was here for James' baptism, we had a grand birthday celebration for those with near birthdays: James, Jordan, Grandma Janet, & Annabelle. We made pound cake & ice-cream sundaes, watched movies, and had good fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment