Adam worked in the backyard with my parents. They rota tilled, mowed lawns, and made basins around the fruit trees. Then James posed for pictures, while Anna wandered about in her onesie and fly-away hair and Adam moved chairs around.


James had a party to go to. Guests were to dress as super hero's, he chose to be
Batman.

We spent the rest of the afternoon lounging about, sitting in lawn chairs, enjoying the sun.
3 comments:
Now there is one cute superhero I wouldn't mind saving me! Too fun!
I just read it again, and I must ask, Adam moved chairs around? I can just imagine.
It's actually pretty funny, you know how Mom can't really sit in the sun, so she was chasing the shade around the yard the entire afternoon. Every time the shade moved just a smidge, she would move her chair to go back under the shade. And then we'd try to talk, but shouting across the yard isn't so fun, so we'd all move our chairs to follow her. About every 15 minutes, we'd all get up and migrate to deeper shade-- all over the yard. We must have looked funny to the neighbors looking down on us. :)
Post a Comment