My mom, Kristen, me & the 5 kids all drove to Texas to take Kristen's family home & for Megan's baptism. It was a long trip, but the kids were super good. My dad & James followed a couple days later. They drove it straight through without stopping, which is absolutely amazing.
So here is Miss Meg's baptism, sweet girl.....
 |
| {little girlie-squirrelies} |
 |
| {the cousins. they are darling!} |
We took a drive out to Gruene, which is a German town. I thought it was going to be like Solvang, but it wasn't at all. It definitely had an ol' southern feel to it. I loved it!
 |
| The girls sitting on the stage at the old dance hall. |
 |
| {so pretty!} |
 |
| Just relaxing & chatting on the porch. We need some iced tea or lemonade! |
The kids & I flew home with James, and Adam picked us up in Santa Barbara. What a phenomenal difference in temperature when we got off the plane! I was actually kind of cold for a couple days after being in the Texas summer heat :).
2 comments:
I love how your family is staying so close, even though you live far apart!!
It was super fun having you all here! Thank you for coming out for Megan's baptism. We love you guys!
Post a Comment